- The Start page has been revamped.
- You can now start your project in one of two modes, depending on what you need to do.
- The Massing route is for the initial phases of a project where you expect to sketch concepts and do massing studies.
- The BIM route is for the next stage, once basic massing is finalised and you wish to detail a project with fenestration elements, furniture and other details.
- You can click to upload a sketch to either route. A pop-up allows you to choose the sketch to upload, or to start with a blank canvas.
- In the Sketch (2D) Mode, the massing route and BIM route show only the Convert to Mass and Convert to BIM buttons respectively, and not both.
- The following features are no longer available in the Massing route: Create Building, Roofs, Interior Components, Auto Interiors, Draw Voids, Add Plans.
- The following features are disabled in the BIM route: Reset All Edits, Create Building, Add Plans, Areas, Storeys.
What we improved
- Undo and redo have been improved. Door locations are no longer lost on undo.
- Edit Edge in Y (vertical) direction has been made much more smooth.
- Walls around a balcony or a mass with different heights used to overlap. This no longer happens.
- Scaling the floor slab does not scale the furniture objects snapped to it any more, i.e., furniture size remains constant.
- Isolate object now completely isolates an object, and nothing else is visible in the view.
What we fixed
- Pressing escape while moving or free moving a group of objects now escapes out of the operation completely.
- The 3 axis grip for Move no longer gets extruded.
- Roof creation over balconies has been corrected- the roof will now get created at the same height as the remaining roofs for the storey.
- When there are multiple roofs, the hide roof toggle of each roof was not corresponding to the correct roof. This is fixed.
- Roof generation of contiguous roofs combines all the roofs, there is no need to click Reset All Edits for proper roof generation.
- In some situations, masses created by the Draw Mass tool were not getting extruded. This is fixed.
- Masses created by Draw Mass can now be converted into building mode using the individual Mass Mode button.
- When a window was deleted, in some cases the project was stuck, or the walls it was on got deleted. This has been fixed.
- Adding, editing or moving a window, on a wall extruded along the Y axis, no longer causes issues with the wall.
- Furniture objects once hidden were not retrievable. Show All now shows hidden furniture objects also.
- Furniture created through auto-interiors are created snapped to wall, where required.
- All material edits, including material rotation and vScale changes get saved. So you can do Undo and Redo on any material edits.
- Base point for group Scale is not the centre of the group of objects.
- Move does not work for all walls.
- You cannot add a door or a window to a scaled (along its width), extruded (on its longer face) or rotated wall.
- Furniture snapped to a wall or a floor is no longer perfectly positioned on the wall or floor once the wall or floor is scaled or extruded in the direction of the furniture.
- Roofs of masses labelled as balconies do not get combined with the rest of the roof, and is created as a separate element. Roofs of other masses less than 2.1m are not created at the correct height- they are created on the top face of the masses themselves.
- Material application sometimes does not happen on mass faces on which Edit Edge or Vertex has been done.